In just 2 days, HR Professionals will learn the tips that save hours to resolve the difficulties they face on a daily basis in doing employee compensations, salary, leave, benefits etc. In this practical training, participants will learn formatting techniques to convert data from different sources and how to make the best use of most important formulas for HR. They are able to manipulate charts and diagrams, use logical functions and link their spreadsheet to other worksheets and applications. You will learn to automate some common Excel tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, troubleshoot errors, collaborate on worksheets, and share Excel data with other applications.
Excel Ice Breaking Session !
- Brief ice breaking session to bring all participants on the same learning pace
- Be Ready for quick questions and to learn daily use short cuts
Utilizing fill handle tricks
- Formatting and editing a series
- Using multiple worksheets and workbooks
- Using special number formats – Custom Formatting
- Using functions to format text
- PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Working with PivotTables
- Rearranging PivotTables
- Formatting PivotTables
- Formatting PivotTables
- Extracting multiple reports with Pivot
- Conditional formatting with PivotTable
Working with Data
- Outlining and subtotals
- Outlining and consolidating data
- Creating Nested subtotals
- Creating and using names
- Keyboard Shortcuts to use Names
- Assigning values to Names
Chart & Filters
- Filtering data
- Advanced filtering for complex queries
- Working with tables
- Advanced charting techniques
- Chart formatting options
- Combination charts
- Graphical elements
Who Should Take This Course?
New and Experienced HR professionals from:
- Compensation and Benefits Professionals
- HR Reward and Payroll Professionals
- HR Managers
- Admin Professionals
- Anyone who perform HR functions in their organizations on daily basis
Working Examples During the Course
- Display first name, last name with prefix in one single column from three different columns
- Find years of service of employees
- Find the total salary expenses in different regions, different departments
- Total number of employees in the company in different departments
- Find the total salary given to employees of a particular department or designation in a particular month
- Find number of employees joined on particular date/month in any department in any country
- Calculate the bonus based on overall performance of an employee
- Find the number of leaves taken by any employee, find the designation of an employee from his salary
- Count number of directors or any designation in a company
- Display the records according to department, by hire date, by salary etc.
- Calculate the total overtime hours for employees for any month
- View summarized salary for all the different countries in different departments
- Set the status, department of an employee through data validation
- Validate the hire date upon data entry
- Calculate salary based on overtime hours
- Calculate the net pay of an employee from his/her daily pay and leaves taken
- Consolidate overtime hours and rate for two employees
- Compare employee’s involvement in department from the working hours using charts
- Find total number of employees working in specific department from specific dates
- How to effectively calculate overtime hours using Excel
- Track expiry of work permits and passports using conditional formatting
- Identify the oldest employees at a glance using conditional formatting
- How to profile employees using Pivot Table, Age formula
- How to monitor training cost spending against training budgets using formulas
- Monitor training hours clocked by employees, job grade, department, etc
Throughout this course, exercises provide you with experience applying Excel features, formulas and formatting. Hands-on exercises include:
- Navigating the Excel interface for efficiency and speed
- Formatting existing data for greater visual impact
- Designing formulas to manipulate, summarize and refine raw data
- Troubleshooting and tracing formula errors
- Charting your data for clearer presentation
- Solve your real time work problems and learn from one of the best GCC Trainer.
- Linking worksheets with references
Mr. Ramzan Rajani carries more than 8 years of experience in the field of IT Training & Project Management. After getting a Diploma in Information Technology, he did his MBA with Dual specialization in IT and Project Management. He has experience of designing, managing & implementing large databases bearing very good understanding and extensive experience in Advance Excel, VBA – Macros, advance PowerPoint, Excel Dashboard, Access & MSP (Microsoft Project 2010). Many participants from large number of companies in GCC region have attended his programs as public and inhouse sessions. Some of these companies include: The Executive Council of Dubai, Ferrari World, General Civil Aviation Authority, Etisalat, National Bank of Fujairah, Roche Diagnostics, Abu Dhabi Finance, Thuraya, DEWA, Emirates Post, Dubai World, Majid Al Futtaim Group, RAK Cement, Tamkeen, Tawam Hospital, Imdaad Group, Wild Wadi, Al Etihad Credit Bureau, IFC (WorldBank Group), Emirates NBD, Sharjah Islamic Bank, RedBull, CareStream Health, Rotana, Funcity, Johnson & Johnson, Mastercard, Internet City, Manipal University , Dulsco, AstraZeneca (Pharma)…etc.
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.