Linking Customer Services with Experiential Learning Tools
Good customer service involves solving problems, offering solutions, being polite and providing a pleasant experience. Therefore providing good customer service requires people to be empathetic, sincere and understanding. MTa’s customer service activities & games promote participants to ‘feel’ and ‘see’ the impact of their behavior, both positive and negative, on colleagues and customers leading them to improve their customer service skills. Each activity involves an engaging task and a thought provoking review process.
- Realizing the importance of customer service in a very competitive environment.
- Handling internal customers as key stakeholders of the organization
- Understanding the best techniques of managing internal/external customer’s expectations.
- Satisfying customers and exceeding their expectations.
- Dealing with customers’ feedback, and responding appropriately to solve their problems.
- Treating customers’ feedback and complaints as Customers’ Gifts.
- Understanding the key communications skills that help organizations to WOW their customers
- How does Neuro Science impact on the Face 2 Face Customer Service
Customer Service! A Mindset – Not a Procedure
- Create the significant of Customer Service Mindset for organizational excellence.
- The heart of customer service is “Ethics & Attitude” with a “Problem Solving” approach
- What organizations achieve by excellence in customer service?
- Benefits of excellence in customer service
- The difference between customer service and customer experience.
Dealing with customers’ complaints as customers’ gifts to your organization
- Managing your customers’ complaints (Customers’ gifts).
- Turning customers’ complaints into chances for improvement and development.
- Become a PROACTIVE in gathering customers’ feedback, and avoid being REACTIVE by waiting customers to complain.
Communication with customers (Internal and external customers)
- Ways of communication with customers.
- Traits of effective communication.
- Smile, it is the key for hearts and the shortest distance between two people.
- The fault of anger (By customer or by you), and how to deal with angry customer and difficult personalities?
- Do you really listen to customers (Effective listening)?
Better understanding Your Customer Service core components
- How many types of customers do you have? and what are they?
- The difference between “client” and “customer”.
- The different types of customers’ personalities. (Internal / External)
- Client’s expectation from your product or service?
- Are your customers loyal and act as ambassadors to your company? Or they are angry and unhappy about your service?
- How do you select your customer care team?
- How to reward the qualified team members?
- What is CRM?
Levels of customers’ satisfaction and the “How of WOW”
- Levels of customers’ satisfaction towards your service or product (Bad, fair, good, very good & excellent).
- The WOW service!!
- How to delight customers?
Brain storming on some controversial topics related to customer service
- Is: Customer always right?!
- Do we need to spend a lot of money to please and satisfy customers?!
- Can we distinguish between customers?
- Is it true that creative ideas and best practices of customer service suit others and may not suit us?!
Experiential Learning Activity
Odd Colour of Stack
- Identifying and understanding customer priorities
- Homing in on the key problem that can prevent success
- Avoiding distractions and secondary issues
- Working together to complete a task within a tight time schedule
- Attention to detail and quality
Through the Slot
- Problem Solving activity
- Understanding the context of customer issues
- Identifying the critical factors (sorting the wheat from the chaff)
- Targeting effort where it can provide most benefit
- The benefits of using different approaches to problem solving
- Making good use of team members’ differing skills.
Lucy Mackintosh is a British citizen, and has lived and worked in the UAE for the past 8 years. She has over 18 years’ experience in Human Resource Management and Training and Development and two related qualifications – BSc (Hons) in Human Resource Management from the University of Bath, UK, and a post-graduate diploma in Personnel Management, accredited by the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development).
Lucy gained an extensive range of HR experience, working in large organisations in London, including Visa International, the FSA (Financial Services Authority) and the NHS (National Health Service). In 2007 she was head-hunted for a role at Standard Chartered Bank, Dubai, specialising in employee reward and performance management. During this time she also managed the HR Forum in the UAE, which aimed at promoting HR best practice in the region.
In 2009 Lucy decided to follow her passion for Learning and Development by becoming a full-time corporate Trainer and joined the region’s largest training company. She gained experience in working for a large range of companies in the UAE and Qatar and trained courses in Management, Soft Skills and Personal Effectiveness.
Lucy now works for different training organisations, helping them deliver exceptional service to their clients. She designs, develops and delivers courses on a range of topics, as can be seen below. She is also a qualified NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Practitioner, MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) Facilitator and a Life Coach. These qualifications have increased her skills in understanding, communicating with, and inspiring others.
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.