Accounting and Finance concepts are quite challenging for Non-Finance Professionals to understand and apply in their daily work life. The rocket science of numbers and their interpretation as useable data need sufficient knowledge of concepts and principles. As a training company, we believe that the best way to make these concepts understand in simplest possible way is by adopting “Learning by Doing Approach”. Entire training program revolves around a ‘Simulation Board Game’ called “Fintellect” which encompasses all relevant accounting and finance areas of learning.
Fintellect ® is a Board Game based simulation training program designed to deliver Finance concepts to Non Finance Professionals. Program design carries input of hundreds of professionals across the globe through formal user experience (UX) exercises observed, recorded and obtained through multiple sources. Program is time and motion tested under different training environment with varying corporate and social cultures.
A formal Design Thinking Approach is adopted to make the program conducive for learners with varying intellectual levels. It fulfills the learning need of finance concepts for various business departments with a To-Do Approach.
A Multi Sensorial Approach to learning using Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic and Tactile (VAKT) is adopted in training program helps the user grasp concepts in a manner suitable to them.
- Participant’s engagement is the key to program.
- Fintellect® comprises of a Board Game, Currency, Activity Cards, Action Board, Presentation and Participants Training Manual.
- Flow of information moves back and forth from Training Manual to Presentation and Board Game to keep participants engaged and avoid boredom.
- Fintellect encourages a group approach to learning and intellectual development.
- Program needs a constant focus to stay in business.
- Action orientation helps in experiencing instant success and failures as a result of decisions.
- It challenges intellectual and innate skills of group members.
- Decision-making encourages financial leadership and conflict resolution among teams.
- Game concept keeps program entertaining as well as full of stakes in a competitive environment.
- Instructional design helps in understanding system, environment and control systems to proceed to next step.
- Its easy to use and provides application of concepts in real life situation then just academically understanding it.
- Connect between business & Accounting in real life environment
- Science of number and their use by non finance professionals at work
- Finance & Accounting Fundamentals while creating a Sync between business and numbers
- Accounting principles, conventions and regulations works while recording and reporting business transaction.
- The realm of Financial Statement and their extraction and construction process
- Use of accounting numbers to observe business performance and profitability.
- Ratio Analysis to review financial and management performance
Understand Business Model & Dynamics
- Business Model Evaluation Methodology
- Revenue, Cost & Value Streams
- Stakeholder Analysis & Grid
- Accounting & Finance Structure
Fundamental Accounting Principles
- Going Concern, Materiality, Entity Concept
- Consistency, Historical Cost, Conservatism
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Depreciation & Amortization
- Profitability & Performance Ratios
- Liquidity & Solvency Ratios
- Capital Structure & Output Ratios
- Activity & Working Capital Cycle Ratios
Performance Analysis Accounting
- Cost, Volume & Profitability Analysis
- Profit Maximization Pricing
- Activity Based Management (ABM)
- Marginal Costing & Decision Analysis
Basic Accounting Concepts
- Accounting Equation Assets, Liabilities & Equity
- Concept of Capital Equity vs Debt
- Revenue, Income & Profitability
- Operating vs Capital Expenditures
Operational Accounting Structure
- Sales, Purchases, Returns & Discounts
- Inventory, Work in Progress & Finished Goods
- Expenses, Finance Cost & Taxes
- Reserves & Dividends
Financial Planning & Control
- Time Series & Regression Analysis
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Financial Planning
- Variance Analysis & Control Review
- Customer & Product Profitability Analysis
Investment Appraisal & Analysis
- Time Value of Money Concepts
- Compounding, Discounting, Annuity & Perpetuity
- Net Present Value (NPV) & IRR
- Profitability Index (PI)
Regular Fee: USD. 980 per participant
Every Additional Participants will get 10% Discount
Includes courseware, Simfotix certificate, lunch, refreshments and business networking.
For registration(s), send us your
Name, Designation, Organization, Mobile, E-Mail and Postal Address to email@example.com
For further information please contact
Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.