Departments and teams working in isolation – can restrict efficiency and innovation in an organization. You can break down a silo approach by building stronger, more collaborative relationships between departments. To gain this through gamification of training programs, we have developed an innovative Board Game Fintellect ® to deliver Finance for Non-Finance Professionals to enrich the learning experience of your teams.
- Fintellect® comprises of a Board Game, Currency, Activity Cards, Action Board, Presentation and Participants Training Manual.
- Highly engaging , interactive and learning by doing environment.
- Flow of information moves back and forth from Training Manual to Presentation and Board Game to keep participants engaged and avoid boredom.
- Participants are allowed to navigate their entities through different real-life challenges and
tough business conditions with the safety of a controlled environment.
Participants divided into teams get a business entity to run with detailed information about its products, customers, business performance, costs, pricing structure, market share and growth, critical success factors (CSF) and KPIs along with last three years comparative financial statements.
Teams review business performance, working capital, cash flows, receivables and collections, creditors, product mix, sales forecasts & projections, inventory management, debtors & creditors limits, management intentions, efficiency and strategy to run business.
Once business model is understood, teams formulates business plan, re-set KPIs, revisit strategies and creates a ‘What to Do’ and ‘What to Avoid’ list.
Its time to set the board. All available business details are transferred to board from where all future business will be transacted.
Game comprises of twelve business cycles representing each month in a calendar year with preparation of financial reports and statements on quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis. A transaction once rejected cannot be taken back, cannot act retrospectively.
Game toolkit comprises of Game board, participant manual, activity cards and currency coins.
- Accounting Fundamentals & Principles
- Double Entry Accounting, ledgers & Books
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash Flows
- Cash vs. Accrual Accounting, Business Dilemma
- Know your Business – Analysis & Analytics
- Comparative Financial Statements & Business Report
- Ratios – Liquidity, Profitability & Solvency
- Capital Structure, Debt, Equity & Covenants
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Financial Plan
- Working Capital Cycle Review
- Control the Mad King – Cash
- Reign Receivable, Credit Sales, Creditors & Expenses
- Learn Accruals & Prepayments
- Capex vs. Opex, Buy vs. Lease
- EOQ & Inventory Management
- Deal with Challenging Debtors
- Prepare Quarterly Financial Statements
- Business Performance Review
- Stretch Arms – Manage Sales & Procurement
- Review Debtors Performance & Recovery Strategy
- Strategize liquidity & Inventory Management
- Prepare Half Yearly Financial Statements
- Manage Competitors, Pricing & Cost
- Ensure Breakeven, Review Customer & Product Profitability
- Avoid slowdown, Stretch Working Capital Cycle
- Deal with Challenging Sales, Vendors & Regulatory Issues
- Prepare Quarterly Financial Statements
- Learn Project Appraisal Techniques – TVM Concept
- Diversify, Divest & Spin off
- Acquire Subsidiaries & Equity Interest
- Learn Economic Value Addition (EVA)
- Prepare Yearly Financial Statements
Clients that Trust Us
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
Regular Fee: $980 USD per participant
Every Additional Participants will get 10% Discount
Includes courseware, Simfotix certificate, lunch, refreshments and business networking.
For Further Information
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.