The mobile platform is becoming an integral part of all that is digital. Yet, out of the overall Rs 38.4 billion ad spend in Pakistan in 2012-13, less than 3% was spent on digital media such as mobile. Why are marketers, agencies and brands in Pakistan still hesitant to adopt the MOBILE platform as part of a larger, cross-media marketing strategy?
This one day workshop is an opportunity for participants to make a realistic assessment of the opportunities and shortcomings that exist in our local mobile marketing eco-system; to gain not only an understanding of what makes mobile marketing work – but what makes it work in Pakistan.
- Develop the right “mindset” for marketing via the mobile channel in Pakistan
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of which types of mobile marketing are likely to yield the most practical value in the Pakistan environment
- Evaluate the market forces that can optimize your mobile marketing strategy in Pakistan’s emerging mobile marketing eco-system
- Learn how mobile marketing can be equally successfully applied across a range of global and local industries that are both product and service based
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Marketing professionals who want to learn more about how to make mobile part of their overall digital marketing mix
- Brand Managers
- Product Managers
- Digital Media Managers
This one day workshop will cover the following topics
- Who are we trying to reach via Mobile?
- How SMS marketing has evolved in Pakistan
- SMS marketing case studies in brief: methodology and ROI
- Mobile marketing via the mobile Internet:
- Successful use of mobile banner ads, mobile apps, QR codes, mobile websites, mobile video ads in international markets
- Case studies/Group Work: local and international case studies showing mobile marketing success in media, FMCG, banking, insurance, automotive and aviation industries
Excellent Training conducted by Simfoix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.Senior Specialist Human Resource Senior Specialist Human Resource, Dubai Economic Department
Learned a lot of new techniques and formulas in Advance MS Excel. Wonderful experience with Simfotix group.Senior Accountant Senior Accountant, Financial Control Department, Finance House Abu Dhabi
A combination of learning and sharing through small quiz and activities. The course is truly a learning experience. Excel has never been so exciting before.Treasury & Investment Group Treasury & Investment Group, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
The training is well organized and I have learned lot of new things.GM Finance GM Finance, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems